Sunday, November 1, 2009

CHILI





On a day like today there is nothing better than chili and I love to cook it. My friends have always told me they love my chili, they could be saying that just because they are nice, but I really hope not, because i put a lot of hard work into it.

I usually start cooking around 9 or 10 in the morning and it's ready to eat around 4 or 5 in the evening. I meticulously chop veggies and saute them in beer, add spices and slow cook it for 6 hours. When it is done add sour cream, cheese, and chopped onions and enjoy.


you need lots of peppers for chili


the peter pepper, my favorite pepper of the year

2 comments:

  1. bud light? since when have you been a fan of bud light?

    that pepper grosses me out. I hope it didn't jump into your delicious chili.

    ReplyDelete