Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Chubs

In the past couple of weeks I have had a few incidents that have made me realize it's time to lose weight. When total strangers decide to make fat jokes and when i realized I am the fattest person in this restaurant. Well I have decided to use this blog as a diet aid. Maybe if I post a photo every week it will be motivation to finally stay on a diet and make a few lifestyle changes.

I have a great life and the only consistent drag is my personal feelings about me. So here it is day one.

Week One

3 comments:

  1. love you lots shawnie!!

    you forgot to mention you've lost 13 pounds so far!!!!!!

    I wish my week one was nearly as successful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13 lbs already. NOT fair...but, i'm happy for you.

    You should always feel wonderful about yourself..you're shawn!!!

    don't lose too much weight...you can't be smaller than me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're beautiful, no matter what weight you are, Shawn! That said, I love you to pieces and totally support you wanting to feel better about yourself. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete