Thursday, June 18, 2009

That diet thing

Today i realized there are no such things as diet aids. 

I woke up this morning feeling great. No weight gain, actually feeling a little thinner, until driving to work, I stopped at 7 eleven and I bought a 1 liter bottle of water and a banana muscle milk. Wow! The only muscles that wanted to work were my jaw muscles, I was ravenous, I wanted to eat everything, Then all of a sudden it came to me. I was cheating myself of real food. When I eat a real breakfast, lunch and dinner I do great, when I cheat and use a diet aid I am hungry all day.

So very long story short, eating right really is the key to a good diet.

2 comments:

  1. what in the world is a banana muscle milk????

    you are perfect the way you are shawn...don't change a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's a non-dairy shake thing FULL of sugar, hence the inability to stop eating : )

    ReplyDelete